Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Brothers will be Brothers

I was reading my brothers blog the other day, going through all his absurd things. He calls it "Die Before You Die, an exercise of fultility," or should I say 'Die Before You Die, and exercise of futility,' as he refuses to close his quote a couple of blogs ago. Which takes me off hand, i must ask, brother, what do you do if you quote someone who is quoting someone? Anyways, i read his blog and find that it is filled with strange things. Such as holding it as an alternative to aderol, a drug for ADD. Or things such as the "Hand-Headed Shea Freaks" where we Shea's use our foreheads to pick things up, so that in a few years arms will start to grow out of our heads (we are fast evolvers).

There are many others posts like this on his blog. Who knows what possesses my brother to write such things, and who knows where he gets them from. My sister made a comment last night in which she remarked to hoping that the people Michael interviews with doesnt google his name and find his blog, because then they will start to wonder who they are hiring. It does provide for a good laugh when it is read out loud to the family though. This is all i have to say for today. I just wanted to comment on my brothers blog entirely instead of just one of his blogs. Weird it may be, entertaining it is.

4 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

in my defense, i have tried to google my name and find my blog, but it doesnt come up. so the companies won't know it's me, yo.

1:55 AM, March 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you ever heard the quote about how there is a fine line between being a genius and being insane? Well, the boy can't help he is gifted. It's amazing when you think about how he can not only be a rocket scientist, but somewhere in between all the brain energy he spends on figuring out propulsion, he has time to think of such obscurity (or should I say absurdity). I am proud to be his wife. I am also glad there are like five million Michael Sheas in the US in case future employers do happen upon his blog. They can't prove it's him.

2:09 AM, March 23, 2006  
Blogger Jon Owings said...

Which is all fine and dandy until they see this:
http://michaelshea.blogspot.com/2005/10/and-now-fer-some-mo-pics.html

Then there is no denying that girl is related to the guy interviewing to be Head Rocket-doodad-Inventor-Guy

12:23 PM, March 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the blogs of both of my brothers are equally entertaining, but Michael's is decidedly wierder.

11:34 PM, March 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home